Today, I begin my journey into a land I nor any of my family has ever ventured. The land of CSC148. I saw the citygates of this land at a distance 3 years ago when I stayed in the land of CSC108 but my stay was a rough and bumpy one. I was young, I was not the Sir P.Jiggly I am today and I could not appreciate all the beauty and wonders it had to offer nor did I particularly care. Ah, the days of my youth. What had occured? What tales did I learn? It is so blurry I cannot remember the events that had happened.
I hope to make this journey a memorable one.The land is ruled by a King named Heap. He is a powerful man but I have heard he is also just.
I have heard strange and scary tales about this land by my brethren that have visited. Some went and returned changed. For then better , but sometimes for the worse. Some visited for a few days but quickly fled to CSC108 while the others ran like mad-men from the land of CSC forever, always looking behind their shoulders . They swear they are chased by some loop demon that will never leave them be.
Am I frightened? Yes of course. But I am also very excited. Let's see what becomes of me at the end of this journey.
Sir P. Jiggly
No comments:
Post a Comment